Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lights, Camera, Selfie!


When I got home from church this morning I was thinking about posting a picture for you all to see.  I then quickly realized the only ones I have been taking are me in my work out pants and sports bra.  I most certainly am not up to showing you those pictures. At least not yet. :-)

And since I haven't taken a selfie (in non work out clothes) in a while I figured today was a good day to start.
The hair is a little longer but you can certainly see a difference.  

Here is the shot that started it all.  The last selfie.   
(My eyes are nearly closed because of my cheeks!)              


Here I am today...

And a full body for good measure.


55 lbs. lost, 7" from my waist and 2" from my chest (I'm not sure about my legs but I am down 2 pant sizes).  The fun thing about this picture is the rolls in the sweater are from it being too loose!

Well, there you have it.  

Enjoy your journey.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Awesome job!!! What a big change! So inspiring!!

Riva said...

You are inspiring, Jenna, and you look great! I'm sending a great big hug through the web to you. Keep it up!!

Elizabeth (and Dan) said...

Wow!!! A HUGE difference! Keep taking the pictures. The daily changes are gradual so it is fun to look at the old pics and see just how dramatic the progress really is!

Cindy said...

Jenna, I love your journey sharing. I', so proud of the steps you take on a daily basis. Very motivating. Now you just need to move next door and kick my butt a little!

Unknown said...

Jenna you look so good! You truly have inspired me to start the journey too.