Friday, October 25, 2013

Quick Tip on a beautiful Friday!

I read about this tip in Fitness magazine and let me tell you it has been very motivating.

Put your fork down between bites during meals.

Simply put it down and pull your hand away from it. Don't focus on creating that next perfect bite on your fork.  What you fill find is that you actually take your time eating your food.  It may seem weird at first but let me tell you it works.  I don't eat as much as I used to and I really do become fuller faster.  By letting go of your control of your fork you give back the control to your body to let you know when it is done.

Just remind yourself, no one is going to steal your food even if you put your fork down.  Give your mind a chance to catch up to your stomach.

Have a great day and enjoy the journey!

No comments: