Thursday, January 16, 2014

Creating a Monster

How can this sweet faced person become a monster behind wheels!?!


Because she hasn't eaten.  Since my metabolism his gotten better I feel like I am eating all of the time. So this morning when I was running some errands and nearly bit the head of a woman who was driving in the lane next to me I decided (with the coaching of my husband) that maybe I needed to eat something.  So I picked up my two Starbucks fav's a Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte and Reduced Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast sandwich.  And all was right in the world after a short period.  


So I guess I should apologize to the woman in the tan Camry,  I know you couldn't hear me but I am sure you so my mouth flapping like a flag in the wind.  Sorry.

On another note I am super excited to be taking a trip with my husband to celebrate his 40th birthday the end of next month.  I hope to get some serious hiking and shopping done.  But most of all I want to celebrate the birth of the man I so desperately love and who I can't imagine my life without.  
I can't believe your going to be 40 Joe!! Where has the time gone!




Enjoy the journey!

No comments: