Monday, January 6, 2014

Have FAITH

I would like to think and say I am a woman of faith. 

I have been in the past but I have found myself over the past few years struggling with my faith. I have prayed and have felt that they haven't been answered. I have put more faith into the what's in my life as opposed to the Who in my life.  Now I know and have known since I was a little girl that God is fully involved in my life simply because I wouldn't be here today without him.  I have gotten myself into some sticky situations in my past and I have only survived them because of Gods patience and intervention.  But like so many people out there we get into the middle of things and we can't see the light at the end of tunnel, heck we couldn't even see the high beam right in front of us pointing us in the right direction.

But there is a verse that I always fall back on when I have struggled with not knowing what lies ahead for me.  "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see"  Hebrews 11:1 NIV.  There is a profound simplicity in this verse, Faith is something so much greater than myself.  God has this and I need to recognize that everyday.  

 All I can do is put my Faith in God knowing that he will be there every step of the way.  During every moment  I cry out to Him wondering why things haven't worked out the way I thought they should. He is there. Faith is knowing that His plan is happening whether we see it or not. 


Enjoy your journey.

Have FAITH that you are not alone.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Such a hard one, especially when you can't see it!