Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wheaten and Coldwater

Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers

Hopefully Joey and I will be adding to our family in the near future.

Here is the picture of the proud papa! Isn't he handsome?




I start my new part time job at Coldwater Creek tomorrow. I am so excited to be given the chance to get out of the house and earning some money. Even though my friend Will thinks it is a spa (it would be a very odd spa), it is a fine women's clothing store. I am really excited for the chance to help women pick out some new clothes! I will let you how it goes as I start my training. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the poor cat ?

Unknown said...

Winston our cat is with his new family. He went to live with them when we moved to Omaha. We couldn't have a cat in the residence hall. Residents may have allergies.