Saturday, May 31, 2014

Time for what? I have so many other things to do though....

Where has the time gone? Clearly I am not the best at this blogging thing.  :-)

The last I posted I talked about getting back to the basics with my workouts.  Thankfully my walking has continued unfortunately not as often as I would like it to happen.  It isn't a matter of having the time to do it I am just finding myself creating distractions to keep myself from walking.  I am sabotaging myself and my workouts.  Ugh!  So I am putting it out there.  Please keep me accountable.  Ask me about my workouts and then ask me again.  I have gone to far down this path of weight loss to stop now.  I don't want to be safe in this place I want to challenge myself to move and lose.

In order to give my heart a push each week my husband and I signed up to play softball with our church.  The last time I played softball was almost 20 years ago.  What I found so awesome last night when we were playing was how much I truly enjoyed playing.  I also kept thinking to myself how I would never have played last year at the weight I was and how desperately I wanted to lose more so it would be easier for me to sprint to the bases.  Trust me the look on my face last night when I was rounding third base was not a pleasant one.

So I will try and do my part and keep my blog up to date for each of you my loyal followers.  :-)  And  all I ask is keep me accountable about my work outs.  Ask me as many times as you can until I give the honest answer.

With your help I will get back on track with my journey.

Safe travels and Enjoy your journey!!


No comments: