Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary

What started with a cup of starbucks and a shy smile.....




Brought us to a place where two years ago today, I was at In n Out with my dear friend Heidi getting a quick lunch before I headed to the church to be married to my most amazingly wonderful husband, Joey!!!










And now we are in Omaha, Nebraska and really enjoying it. We are celebrating 2 years of marriage and we are both so excited and anxious to see all that the Lord has planned for us for the next 100 years!!


8 comments:

Lauren said...

Awww this is so sweet!!! YEA! Happy Anniversary :D

Amanda said...

yay!!!! happy anniversary- I cant believe its been 2 years already! we will be celebrating 10 on Friday!! it goes sooo fast!

Kent & Heidi said...

Happy Anniv!!!!! I remember your whole story, Starbucks, In n'Out etc.

Rolane Boersma said...

Happy Anniversary! It's been a long time since we saw you two - so glad to know that you are doing well. Many hugs and much love!

Unknown said...

Jenna- I was so happy to find your blog! I guess I never linked to it before. It was fun to see Erik, Amanda and the kids when we were in Houston.

Cara said...

Happy Anniversary, Jenna! I'm so glad you're happy over there in Omaha, even though we miss you here in CA. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey, we need more updates !

Anonymous said...

MORE, MORE, MORE UPDATES. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST