Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Riding the Bus

So about 2 weeks ago I started riding the bus to save money and wear and tear on my car. It has been an interesting experience to say the least. I have seen old men give up their seats to little children, two kids trying to impress their mother by their perfect behavior as to determine who was going to have their new library book read first, to a homeless women having a bilingual argument with herself, then there is my favorite, I call him Counter, he is a man who continuously counts his fingers in repetition starting with his pinkie on his left hand and finishing with his pinkie on his right hand.

But yesterday afternoon I think I finally saw the highlight to date of this whole bus experience for me, Jesus Christ and the Queen of Heaven had a heated argument at a bench at the station. After about 20 minutes the argument finally ended when Jesus informed the Queen to kiss his white Jewish a**!!!

Wow, I guess I could express my surprise by this whole encounter but I think I am more bewildered that Jesus Christ would end an argument with a comment like that, I guess I just assumed that when Jesus Christ was ending a discussion it would end with, "Blessings..." Boy was I wrong.

There will be more to come on my bus experiences. I hope you enjoyed them so far.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

aaahahahahahahaha that could go in a book!!

Anonymous said...

Is this the "Short Bus" you were riding??? =) Love you Jenna!

William

Riva said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back to blogging. I can't wait for more stories from the bus chronicles. You seem to generate stories wherever you go-you've got that magnetic charm about you, Jenna.
Love you!

Lauren @ Team Giles said...

After traveling you... I now realize that these random sort of scenes (that should really be in a movie) seek you out... you don't look for them, they find you! HAHA love it!

Cara said...

That had me laughing Jenna! Seriously - I agree with all before me who said those bizarre moments seem to find you. I miss you lots!